We are hiring - Dronfield Town Council
Salary: £19,312 per annum, pro rata
16 hours per week
Dronfield Town Council are looking for an individual to help provide administrative support. The role will involve processing bookings for the venues and sports facilities available to hire, which will also include invoicing and credit control. There will be a variety of other duties so it is vital that you can use your own initiative and work to a high standard.
Weekly hours of work will usually be over three days, with the core hours being between 10:00am – 4:00pm Monday and Tuesday and 10:00am – 2:00pm on Thursdays.
The role includes;
- Handling booking enquiries including invoicing and credit control
- Planning weekly work schedules for caretaking staff
- Identifying potential sources of grant funding
- Collating planning applications for council meetings
- Processing purchase orders and incoming invoices
- Handling cemetery enquiries and communicating with relevant staff
- Ensuring paperwork and administrative systems are kept up to date
Application forms to arrive no later than 12 noon on Friday 26th March 2021 with interviews planned to take place week beginning 5th April 2021.
Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification is available from Vacancies | Dronfield Town Council or by contacting the office on:
Town Clerk, Dronfield Town Council
Civic Hall, Dronfield Civic Centre
Dronfield, Derbyshire S18 1PD
Tel: 01246 418573 or Email: email@example.com
Posted: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 12:37 by Loran Stonehouse