Current Job Vacancies
Thank you for your interest in working for Dronfield Town Council.
Responsible Finance Officer (RFO)
NJC Scale Point 26 - Full Time Equivalent £30,984 pro rata for 25 hours per week.
We are seeking a proactive Finance Officer to provide support and advice to the Town Clerk, Assistant Clerk and councillors on all financial matters. The Finance Officer will manage the day-to-day accounts, but in addition to this will also be involved with asset management and financial planning projects. The successful candidate is expected to hold an existing finance qualification such as CIMA, ACA or AAT, be a self-starter, who can work independently using their own initiative. Full details of the role can be found in the job description.
The successful applicant will have:
- A good general education plus a recognised financial qualification
- Previously worked in local government, charity or commercial sector
- Willingness to undertake training, plus good office management skills, experience of minute taking and excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to understand and keep abreast of any changes in financial regulations
- IT skills (Microsoft Office) and good communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to maintain good relationships with Councillors, contractors and the general public.
- Be self-reliant, conscientious, and self-motivated.
- Flexibility is occasionally required to ensure office cover
Please click on the links below to view the job description, person specification and application form.
Suitable candidates will be interviewed upon receipt of application.
Phone 01246 418573 or email: email@example.com for a printed copy of the application pack.
Part Time RFO Job Description & Person Specification
Part Time RFO - Application Form (Word) (Word Document, 51 Kb)
Part Time RFO - Application Form (Word)
Part Time RFO - Application Form (PDF)