Current Job Vacancies
Thank you for your interest in working for Dronfield Town Council.
Part-time Park Attendant
Hours of work 4pm – 10pm Monday to Friday (30 hours per week)
NJC Scale Point 4 - £19,264 (£10.01 per hour) pro rata
We require an enthusiastic, positive, hard-working individual who is committed to providing good cleaning & caretaking duties at Gosforth Lodge in Cliffe Park, as well as attending to the park and MUGA pitch. The role will involve undertaking the following duties to ensure facilities are clean and ready for bookings:
- inspecting the interior and exterior of the building
- setting up the hall for bookings
- carrying out weekly fire alarm test
- cleaning tasks
- general handyperson duties
- ensuring adequate stock is maintained
- responding to emergency call outs
- ensuring premises and facilities are opened on time
- ensuring building and premises are locked securely
- managing teams on and off the MUGA pitch
- maintenance of the grounds within the park around the Lodge
This post will involve working evenings Monday to Friday. The successful applicant will be expected to cover additional hours as and when required.
Application forms to arrive no later than 12 noon on 27th May 2022.
The job description and application form can be downloaded below or alternatively phone 01246 418573 or email: email@example.com for a copy of the application pack.
Park Attendant - Job Description & Person Specification
Park Attendant - Application Form (Word) (Word Document, 50 Kb)
Park Attendant - Application Form (Word)
Park Attendant - Application Form (pdf)