Grounds Maintenance / Manual Worker
The role includes various duties maintaining land and property including Parks and Open Spaces, Sports facilities, Play areas, Buildings and Cemetery.
Duties include grass/hedge cutting, general grounds maintenance, pruning of bushes and trees, maintenance of play area, litter picking and sweeping, control of weed and other vegetation, preparation of graves for burial and maintenance work to vehicles, plant and buildings.
Full Time - 37 hours per week
£16,491 per annum (£8.57 per hour)
Hours may include some evening and weekend work
Job Description and application form can be downloaded below
Closing date : 5pm Friday 12th May 2017
- Job Description Grounds Maintenance Manual Worker (PDF, 264 Kb)
Job Description Grounds Maintenance Manual Worker
- Application Form Grounds Maintenance Manual Worker (PDF, 311 Kb)
Application Form Grounds Maintenance Manual Worker (pdf)
- Application Form Grounds Maintenance Manual Worker Word (Word Document, 35 Kb)
Application Form Grounds Maintenance Manual Worker (MS Word)
- Letters to SofS re fracking (PDF, 194 Kb)
Copies of letters sent to the Secretaries of State re Fracking following the motion passed at the February 2017 Council meeting
- Responses to questions raised at January Council Meeting (PDF, 517 Kb)
Responses to questions raised at January Council Meeting by a member of the public regarding fracking.
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit ye 31 March 2016 (PDF, 437 Kb)
- Notice of Date of commencement of period for the exercise of Public rights - Accounts for the year ended 31 March 2016 (PDF, 75 Kb)
Dronfield Town Council provides YOUR local services. We strive to make Dronfield a better place to live, work and visit. Our website includes a wealth of information about how we conduct business and what we do. Use the search or browse the site to find whatever you are looking for. If you can't find what you want or would like to recommend any improvements to our website then please contact us.
Fri, 24 Feb 2017 11:36 by Carole Dick
Allotments available at all Dronfield Town Council sites
Please contact Doug Oxspring Tel: 01246 416666 for further details