Job Vacancy - Full-time Caretaker/Cleaner
FULL-TIME CARETAKER / CLEANER
37 hours per week - opportunity for additional hours when required
SCP 13 - £9.04 per hour
Applications are invited for the above post. The role involves acting as Caretaker and providing cover at various Town Council premises as and when required ensuring that facilities are clean, prepared and available for hirers.
Weekly hours of work will be on a variable basis and include evening and weekend work, depending on venue and football bookings. There will also be the opportunity for additional hours when required.
The role includes;
- inspecting the interior and exterior of buildings
- setting up rooms for bookings
- carrying out weekly fire alarm test
- cleaning tasks
- general handyperson duties
- ensuring adequate stock is maintained
- responding to emergency call outs
- ensuring building and premises are locked securely.
Application forms to arrive no later than 12 noon on Friday 30th November 2018.
The Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded by clicking here.
The Application Form can be downloaded by clicking here.
If you have any queries please firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 12:00 by Jo Mitchell