18th April 2024

Search Dronfield Town Council

Serving the people of Dronfield

Reporting Potholes in Dronfield

Reporting Potholes in Dronfield

The Town Council do not oversee any logistics, repair or maintenance of any roads or highways. All road faults/requests/complaints should be directed to Derbyshire County Council.

To report a pothole in Dronfield, please report it online via the Derbyshire County Council website. Click the link here then select 'Report a road fault' and complete the online form.

Alternatively you can call Derbyshire County Council on 01629 533190.

For damage claims - follow this link:

Personal injury or damage to property - Derbyshire County Council

Posted: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 08:58 by Michael Keys

Tags: News, Potholes, Road Safety