Notice Boards are available around Dronfield for non-commercial uses such as promoting a charity or voluntary group, community activities or event. We do not have space available for commercial use and do not allow businesses to advertise. We respectively request that residents adhere to the following protocol.
For shows performing in the Civic Hall there is also the option to place a banner on the wall outside the Civic Hall - please call the office for details on 01246 418573.
The noticeboards around town are maintained and managed by Dronfield Town Council and are for use by the local community. Please ensure that when you use the noticeboards you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Local groups and charities promoting their events or events being held in the Civic Hall or Gosforth Lodge are permitted to be promoted on the noticeboards.
Please note: Commercial business are not permitted to advertise on the noticeboards and any adverts will be removed.
- Posters should be no larger than A4 in size.
- Groups should not place their poster over anyone else's poster - covering it up.
- Posters should be removed from the noticeboards within a week of the event taking place.
- People should not remove other group's posters.
Please note: Anything not adhering to the guidelines above will be removed by the Town Council.
Thank you for your co-operation