Job Vacancy - Caretaker/Cleaner
Full Time or Part Time Caretaker/Cleaner
NJC Scale Point 4 - £18,933 (pay award pending)
The Town Council are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, positive, hard-working individual who is committed to providing good cleaning & caretaking duties at various town council locations. The role will involve undertaking the following duties to ensure facilities are clean and ready for bookings:
- inspecting the interior and exterior of buildings
- setting up rooms for bookings
- carrying out weekly fire alarm test
- cleaning tasks
- general handyperson duties
- ensuring adequate stock is maintained
- responding to emergency call outs
- ensuring premises and facilities are opened on time
- ensuring building and premises are locked securely
This post will involve working five out of seven days, on a variable basis and will include evening and weekend work, depending on bookings. The successful applicant will be expected to cover additional hours when required. Full time hours are 37 hours a week.
Please click on the links below to view the job description, person specification and application form.
Application forms to arrive no later than 12 noon on 8th October 2021.
If you would like to apply please contact:
Town Clerk, Dronfield Town Council, Civic Hall, Dronfield Civic Centre, Dronfield Derbyshire S18 1PD or
Tel: 01246 418573 or Email: email@example.com
Posted: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 14:15 by Jo Mitchell