Job Vacancy - Outside Services Operative
Dronfield Town Council is looking for a hard working, reliable individual to work as part of the Outside Services team.
Reporting to the Outside Service Manager, main duties will include:
- Maintaining land and property in the ownership of the Council including Parks and Open spaces, Play areas, council buildings, allotments and cemeteries.
- Carrying out maintenance of facilities within the cemetery
- Undertaking repair and maintenance work including metalwork, joinery, painting etc. to the Council's various buildings, structures and grounds
- Undertaking repair and maintenance work to vehicles, plant and other equipment,
- Operating generally portable machinery both owned and hired by the Council
- Undertaking regular inspections of all the Town Council's properties including allotments, cemetery, recreation grounds and play areas, bus shelters, grit bins and Council buildings and amenities identifying necessary repairs and desirable improvements.
- Such other duties appropriate to the responsibility of the post as required from time to time by the Outside Services Manager or the Town Clerk.
Hours: 37 hours a week
(core hours are 7.30am to 4:00pm Monday to Thursday and 7:30pm to 12:30pm on Friday.)
Grade: SCP 4 (£9.58 per hr)
Application forms to arrive no later than 12 noon on 29th January 2021
Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification are available below or by contacting the office on:
Town Clerk, Dronfield Town Council, Civic Hall, Dronfield Civic Centre, Dronfield Derbyshire S18 1PD
Tel: 01246 418573 or Email: email@example.com
Posted: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 12:07 by Loran Stonehouse