Community Suport Teams set up by North East Derbyshire District Council
North East Derbyshire District Council and Rykneld Homes, have set up a Community Support Team to help provide advice and support to those affected by the Covid-19 virus.
The purpose of the Team will be to;
· Identify those in need
· Match the emerging needs of the community to existing support across the district
· Re-direct District Council resources to meet the new growing demand
The District Council is inviting residents who are self-isolating and in need of assistance, to register with the Support Team. This will help them to direct resources to the most vulnerable in the District.
Residents can do this by;
· Visiting www.ne-derbyshire.gov.uk
· By calling 01246 231111 or
· By text phone 07800002425
Once registered, the District Council can co-ordinate and target support and help residents to access the services available. Their staff will also be able to provide a friendly voice on the phone, giving callers someone to turn to if they need reassurance.
Posted: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 10:06 by Jo Mitchell