Caretaker/cleaner vacancy available
The Town Council are looking to hire an enthusiastic, positive, hard-working individual who is committed to providing good cleaning & caretaking duties at various locations. The role will involve undertaking the following duties to ensure facilities are clean and ready for bookings:
- inspecting the interior and exterior of buildings
- setting up rooms for bookings
- carrying out weekly fire alarm test
- the cleaning of meeting rooms, changing rooms, kitchens, toilets and dressing rooms
- general handy-person duties
- ensuring adequate stocks are maintained
- responding to emergency call outs
- ensuring premises and facilities are opened on time
- ensuring building and premises are locked securely
This post will involve working five out of seven days, on a variable basis and will include evening and weekend work, depending on bookings. The successful applicant will be expected to cover additional hours when required. The number of hours is to be agreed with the applicant.
The deadline for applications to be returned is 12 noon on Friday 16th August.
Please click here for further details and copy of the job description and application form.
Posted: Fri, 02 Aug 2019 09:36 by Jo Mitchell