Dronfield Town Council

Serving the people of Dronfield


Town Clerk: Andrew Tristram
Dronfield Civic Hall
Dronfield Civic Centre
Dronfield, Derbyshire S18 1PD

Tel: 01246 418573

Reporting Potholes

Reporting Potholes

If you would like to report a pothole you have seen in Dronfield please report it online via the Derbyshire County Council website. Simply click here then select 'fault on road' then 'road condition' then the size and position of the pothole and where about's it is in Dronfield. Then simply provide your contact details and submit your request. You should then be informed by Derbyshire County Council when they have filled the pothole in. Alternatively you can call Derbyshire County Council on 01629 533190.

Posted: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 15:34 by Jo Mitchell

Tags: News