Dronfield Town Council

Serving the people of Dronfield


Town Clerk: Joanne Mitchell
Dronfield Civic Hall
Dronfield Civic Centre
Dronfield, Derbyshire S18 1PD

Tel: 01246 418573

Footpaths (Rights of Way)

Derbyshire County Council is the responsible authority for the Rights of Way network. If you have an enquiry or would like to report a problem call Derbyshire 08456 058058. Click here to report problems with a right of way.

Dronfield Town Council have a Rights of Way Maintenance agreement covering some of the local network of rights of way throughout Dronfield.

This covers:

  • Control of surface vegetation (cutting back undergrowth)
  • Minor surfacing and drainage (e.g. Stoning up short stretches of muddy path or clearing out ditches)
  • Providing waymarking arrows to indicate the line of a path

Dronfield Footpaths and Bridleways Society have a number of volunteers who assist in the maintenance of all footpaths and Bridleways in the Parish of Dronfield.